Coronavirus What You Need To Know
The World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday 12/03/2020 declared the novel coronavirus outbreak a pandemic. Followed by this announcement, the USA president Donald Trump banned travels to 26 European countries for 30 days from 17/03/2020.
From 14th Midday Poland, Denmark and Czechs republic has closed their borders and will remain closed until 13th of April.
You can feel safe with VerusHemp as we ensure just the safest and highest quality products. Here is the video from WHO that explains what we know so far about 2019-nCoV.
Get to know the facts
For anyone, who wants to learn about the virus and how to prevent it, we suggest signing up on the WHO website. HERE You can take a course about COVID-19. All of our staff did this, so we could ensure the safest practices for all of our customers. Most importantly, you will be able to find this course not only in English but Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese and a few more languages.
When you finish it, you will be able to help in preventing the virus. In case if you get sick, you will know exactly how to act and won’t cause panic to your loved ones and the public by further spreading the coronavirus.
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid progression to pneumonia and respiratory failure usually happens within the first week, so pay attention if you have shortness of breath
What should I do?
There are some steps that you can take to reduce the risk of catching and further spreading the nCOV-19 virus.
The most important, if you have a chance to stay at home. Do not risk by going to public gatherings.
1. Refrain from touching your mouth and nose. As much as possible avoid touching your face. This is really important, as touching the contaminated objects might get on your hands and if you touch your face, you might get infected.
2. Wash your hands frequently for at least 20-30 seconds. If your hands are visibly dirty, rub for 40-60 seconds.
3. If you do not have soap and water, use hand sanitizer with alcohol. The ones that do not contain alcohol might not kill all the viruses.
We do understand, that at the moment, it is very hard to get soap or hand sanitizers as the public has gone wild. The non-explanatory panic has caused a lot of damage. We hope, that you understand this and will not rush to the shops to get things that you don’t actually need. Also, when shopping, please act as you were before and will not stock up, as there is enough for everyone.
If you do not have hand sanitizer, you can also use Plain Vinegar. You can buy in any grocery store. It should be 5% and it will kill 99% of bacteria. Simply pour some vinegar into a spraying bottle and use it whenever you need to.
4. Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of it immediately after use. Wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitizer right away. If you do not have a tissue on the hand, simply cough into your flexed elbow to prevent the spread of bacteria by air.
5. You should seek attention from your doctor or healthcare worker if you have a fever and a severe cough. Especially, if you have visited the outbreak country within 14 days. We suggest that you won’t go to your GP, but rather give them a call first. Going there might result in further spreading the COVID-19.
6. It is also very important, that you inform your healthcare worker if you had a contact with someone who might have a virus.
7. Pay attention, because if someone has symptoms, maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from those individuals.
8. If you have any respiratory symptoms, please wear a medical mask. If you have difficulty breathing, seek medical assistance as soon as possible. Do not hesitate as this might cause more troubles in the future.
CBD and Coronavirus
Maintaining your immunity at this period of time is very important. CBD not only boost your immune system it also has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and pain-relieving properties. It can be very useful if you have such symptoms like fever. While your body is fighting you might feel overall body aching and weakness. CBD may be able to help you with relieving the pain especially if you have a sore throat. 2019-nCoV cause inflammation, so CBD might be helpful in fighting some of the symptoms.
The fact often overlooked, that the whole situation might cause loads of stress and anxiety to many of us. High level of stress damages our immunity and CBD is a strong, natural way to help you feel strong and calm.